Hand forged using T10 & 65MN steel with 408 layers.
A perfect stand-in for someone who is not ready to drop 1-2k for a good condition original WW2 Gunto.
– 40.25″ overall length
– T10 and 65MN steel blade
– 408 layers
– Brass tsuba, fuchi and kashira
– Gunome hamon
– Ray skin handle wrapped in brown cotton cord
– Metal saya with leather sheath
Condition: Second Hand
– Very mild to none existent discoloration on the handle wrap from light handling.
– Slight oxidization to the brass flowers within the hand wrap.
– One side of the scabbard has light mark from it falling against an item, though I have not fiddled with it, maybe just rubbing it will erase it.
– Blade needs cleaning / fresh polish / has a few light scratches
– Presentation box is complete with no major damage, slight wear the outside.
– Missing Certificate
Includes leather cover.
Item is located in the UK, can ship to EU.